Saturday, November 25, 2006

Nonsublunary

OK, OK. It's been a while since I put anything on here. My excuse is I haven't had anything to say. Today I just thought I'd poke my head in and see how things are doing here, and I found out I could move my original blog, Nonsublunary, to blogger beta. Well, I'm starting to like Nonsublunary 2, so I'm going to keep using it. I'll still have the original around, but I won't be putting anything new on it.
OK, so I haven't had anything to say. That's about to change. For school we are studying poetry, and I'm supposed to write a poem every week, and for the most part I do. I'm going to start putting those poems on here, even if I think they are trash, so all of you who try to read this blog, and find there is nothing to read, will have something to look at. I may also put my narrations on here, depending if I think they are worthy.
I have yet to write my poem this week, I'm supposed to write one about something sad that has happened to me. So far I haven't found anything of this sort to write about. I guess that's a good thing. Depends on who you ask.
So then, I will post a poem from a few weeks past, and maybe eventually I will write my sad poem. Maybe.

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

Hooray! I was wondering when you were going to start blogging again. For a while there it seemed I was the only one in our family who kept at it.

I'm looking forward to your sad poem!